PLEASE REVIEW BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
I agree to the following terms and conditions:
- If you need help with the program, you can either email customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-619-772-1955.
- I understand that HOUSING HELP OF SAN DIEGO® is not an attorney, law firm or real estate professional and that the text in the web site www.housinghelpofsd.org does not substitute for legal advice but general information for navigating through housing assistance programs and issues commonly encountered. I understand that HOUSING HELP OF SAN DIEGO® is not making any guarantee for results. HOUSING HELP OF SAN DIEGO® can only provide self-help information at the client’s specific direction. We encourage you to contact a lawyer, accountant or other licensed professional if you have any questions.
- I fully release HOUSING HELP OF SAN DIEGO® from all legal liability. I understand that there are multiple lenders offering several possible outcomes and that loan modification participation for lenders / servicers / banks is voluntary.
- The forms used for our program and within WWW.HOUSINGHELPOFSD.ORG are for client’s use only and cannot be resold or distributed with or without our consent. The forms created by HOUSING HELP OF SAN DIEGO® are copyrighted by us. Some forms may be located on public domain web site(s) and may be government forms. We have no claim as to those forms.
- I understand HOUSING HELP OF SAN DIEGO® is not a bank, nor a government agency or government affiliate.
- I understand the text in this offer and product(s) sold by HOUSING HELP OF SAN DIEGO® does not substitute for legal advice. Nor does the text substitute for real estate, financial, tax, bankruptcy or other professional advice. HOUSING HELP OF SAN DIEGO® and its owner(s) cannot and do not guarantee results from any lender or servicer. HOUSING HELP OF SAN DIEGO® and its owner(s) do not represent any loan modification program or governmental program. HOUSING HELP OF SAN DIEGO® and its owner(s) do not represent any government agency. The text herein represents information, opinion and expertise gathered in the last several years' experience in the mortgage industry. We are not negotiating, attempting to negotiate, arranging, attempting to arrange or otherwise offer to perform residential mortgage loan modifications or other forms of mortgage loan forbearance nor are we dictating or quoting rates. The figures herein are estimates only.